Nothing is more important when navigating through business dispute than an experienced and practical partner.
Joseph Rockne works with his clients to evaluate potential legal issues and help choose the most effective path toward resolution using negotiation, arbitration, mediation or trial.
Business disputes can be transformative - for better or worse. Joseph Rockne works with clients to insure that their chosen legal strategy aligns with their business goals. He has represented clients in a wide range of disputes including:
- Breach of Business Sale Agreements
- Commercial and Personal (Creditor) debt collection
- Enforcement of Non-Competition Agreements
- Breach of Confidentiality Agreements
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation
- Disputes between shareholders (corporations) and members (limited liability companies)
- Interference with Business Relationships and other business torts
- Enforcement of rights under the Petroleum Marketing Practices Act
Mr. Rockne enjoys helping his business clients put disputed matters behind so that they can return to their core mission.